anybody at talladega this weekend

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

anybody at talladega this weekend

Postby gaduckhunter33 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm

i was at the race and sitting on the front strecth on the tri oval had a great view of that wreck but i was wondering what yall thought about it dont want to start any riots or anything i just think it was edwards fault for going down and blocking i know he was just trying to win but brad was had a good run and i dont think if edwards would of tried to block that brad still wouldnt of won.
gaduckhunter33
hunter

Re: anybody at talladega this weekend

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 am

Would say it was anybodys fault I mean sure if you want to blame someone blame Carl but its just part of raceing. Thankfully no one got hurt thats the big thing. Hell of a race though.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Re: anybody at talladega this weekend

Postby GroundSwatter » Sun May 03, 2009 11:04 am

I don't think you can blame Brad or Carl for what they did. They did what they had to do to win the race. I'm not trying to make an excuse for those guys, but everybody is going 200MPH and things are happening really fast. Carl went down to block, and brad was a few inches to the inside of his bumper. At 200 mph without rear view mirrors, I'm not sure how you ask a guy to know if somebody is a few inches to his inside. Its just one of them racin' things.

Otherwise, it was a great race. Thankfully nobody got hurt. Great to see Brad Kaslowski (sp?) win a race for a one car team. I'm also glad to see him win one before Joey Lagono (Sorry for the spelling).
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Sports