WEC Brown vs Faber

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

WEC Brown vs Faber

Postby DeathDlr7VI » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am

And here I thought Brown was going to knock Faber into the 10th row. I still gave it to Brown by decession, but I see now why people were saying that Brown got lucky in there first match and faber got over confident. I know I'm that I'm playing the shouda, coulda, woulda game; but had faber not broken his hand late in the 1st round.........he would have finished Brown......NO DECISSION! I found myself routing for faber after I noticed something was wrong with his hand. I think even Brown knew that himself after the fight and respectfully gave faber the props he deserves. There has got to be a third, unless Brown gets knocked out by the guy that KOed the other fighter with double knees to the head. Sorry I can't remeber either fighters names but Im sure someone else on here will. How did you guys see the fight going down?
DeathDlr7VI
hunter

Re: WEC Brown vs Faber

Postby ctbduck » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:32 pm

I think the dude who brown is fighting next is aldo. not sure if thats his first or last name or if thats his name at all. ha . But yeah i gave rounds 2-5 to brown. might have turned out differant if faber wouldnt have broken his hand in the first round, but oh well i wanted him to lose anyway.
ctbduck
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Browns head is stronger than Urijaha's fist. Great fight though, I know I'm a little late to this thread.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby DukkHunter » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm

im sure we'll see a third fight
work sucks.... lets hunt!
DukkHunter
hunter

Postby DeathDlr7VI » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 pm

DukkHunter wrote:im sure we'll see a third fight

I'm sure it will happen. Although, I believe it will be the other way around with Faber having the belt and Brown as the challenger.........cause Jose Aldo is gonna take it to that #@$! Faber will take it away from Aldo and then the rematch will take place between Brown and Faber.
DeathDlr7VI
hunter

Return to Sports