BOW Women's Waterfowl Workshop in MI

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: Outdoor Gal, LadyK, NorCal Cazadora

BOW Women's Waterfowl Workshop in MI

Postby MILabLover » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Hello from the new kid in the neighborhood! Quick intro on myself: Fairly new hunter, been out last couple of years with my hubby. I tend to shoot more with my camera than I do with my shotgun. Have 2 labs, one that has 1 hunt season behind her, the other is a 12 month old that hasn't hit the water yet....I'm thinking the camera will get more action on his first day out goose hunting. :smile:
Was wondering if anyone was heading out to the Women's waterfowl Workshop coming up Sept 18th in Brighton? I've never attended any of these before but am hoping this will help me out with a few basics. Here's the link from the DNR website with the info. http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-15 ... --,00.html
MILabLover
Newb

Re: BOW Women's Waterfowl Workshop in MI

Postby Quackity Gal » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:28 am

MILabLover,

I haven't been to a BOW event yet, but I am signed up for a pheasant hunt this November in California. I've only heard good things about their events, so hopefully that is the case for your chapter out there.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quackity
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham
Quackity Gal
hunter

Return to Outdoors Women Forum