Newbe to DHC

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: LadyK, Outdoor Gal, NorCal Cazadora

Newbe to DHC

Postby blueyed-goof » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm

I was searching the web this evening and ran across this forum. Looks like a pretty neat place to hang out.

So I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Dani and I am currently in FL. I loooooooove duck hunting and turkey hunting. I've not been upland hunting very much but that is a lot of fun too. I am mostly a puddle duck hunter as I've only got a canoe right now, but I do get out into the saltmarshes as well as fresh water marshes around FL.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone here...

Dani
blueyed-goof
hunter

Re: Newbe to DHC

Postby Quackity Gal » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 am

Hi Dani!

:welcome:

DHC (Duck Hunting Chat) is a great resource and forum to browse. Just a quick couple of tips:

1. The state forums get more chatter than the Women's board. We get a occasional posts here, but you'll find most of the activity in the individual state ones.

2. There are some great people on the boards (and some real jackhats). I've met some awesome hunting partners here.

3. If your looking for more resources for women' hunters, I highly suggest NorCal Cazadora's blog. She's a journalist by trade, so her blogs are amazing to read (and they all come from the perspective of a female hunter!). www.norcalcazaroda.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Quackity
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham
Quackity Gal
hunter

Postby blueyed-goof » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the tips...

I'll check out that blog too.

Dani
blueyed-goof
hunter

Postby FOWLGAL » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 am

quackity Gal said it all

:welcome: to DHC
FOWLGAL
hunter

Postby Belly up dux » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am

I know Dani, and this gal can fish and shoot with the best of them. Good to see her on here and she is on other forums too.
Belly up dux
State Moderator

Postby Quentin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:45 am

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..
love is life
Quentin
Newb

Return to Outdoors Women Forum