Early Goose Video Footage

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: Outdoor Gal, LadyK, NorCal Cazadora

Early Goose Video Footage

Postby Outdoor Gal » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 am

My husband picked up a new toy this year (an I-cam) and tested it out on an early goose hunt. This footage is from a fun little fun we had. The hubby is wearing the glasses and our friend Rich did the editing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX_CL1zDBa8
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Re: Early Goose Video Footage

Postby daisyduck2 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 am

That's pretty cool! Does it mount somewhere on you or the gun? My husband wanted one for hunting and for free diving, so I've been trying to figure out what one is more convenient and also waterproof. :huh:

Nice video though, post one of your hunt next! :thumbsup:
daisyduck2
hunter

Postby Outdoor Gal » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks. It's actually a sunglass cam. They're sunglasses (you can swap out the lenses for clear or smoke) with a built in camera. We found it in the Bargain Cave at Cabela's. It's pretty cool, but the hubby had to upgrade to a better SD card for it. The quality of the footage got a lot better after the upgrade. The day we hunted it recorded two continuous hours of footage. It seemed to work well for geese, we'll see how well it works for ducks though. I think a duck hunt recorded will be pretty Blair Witch-like. lol.
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Postby daisyduck2 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 am

Hahaha! That's pretty cool though, didn't know they made sunglasses ones :huh: I guess it's the GoPro that he likes, I think it comes in a waterproof case. we'll see! :thumbsup:
daisyduck2
hunter

Postby kjm1022 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 am

daisyduck2 wrote:Hahaha! That's pretty cool though, didn't know they made sunglasses ones :huh: I guess it's the GoPro that he likes, I think it comes in a waterproof case. we'll see! :thumbsup:

Gopro Hero HD 1080p :smile:
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (4.83 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
kjm1022
hunter

Return to Outdoors Women Forum