Girls, girls, girls.

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: Outdoor Gal, LadyK, NorCal Cazadora

Re: Girls, girls, girls.

Postby sws002 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
duckinismyluckin wrote:Holly crap you all just morph crap way outta proportion. Like i said 1. men been main hunter for 20,000 years. Okay 2. they did it then with sticks spears brute force okay there no benellis black cloud pariarie storm any of the no ford pick-um up trucks none of our modern conveninces so really i would cackle to lil redneck girl. 3. Im not even as close to as good a hunter as those caveman hunters were noe of us are and really anyone thinks different is fullashit. 4.Lil redneck girl your not the average girl okay not even **** close. Im not saying thats bad u just went an outdoors route and developed your skills thats all. Im not saying women are totally inferior as far as outdoor sports IE. hunting fishing deep woods hiking. Im saying the mojority are unproven. Take this in to consideration. If USA did a census question of how many women are 5 year hunting veterans what do you think that percentage of women would be. And lil redneck girl if you showed up with a benelli boat dog dekkes knives standard hunting crap and im sure u have it all i know ur for real i never said you weren't but what im saying is all of your aren't the average women. crap how man times i gotta say that. Im not demonizing women or women being in the outdoors im just stating the facts.

You should quit before you make yourself look like even more of an inbred, idiotic butt.

Agreed. You are making men everywhere look bad with your incoherent, bigoted ramblings. Please go back to your cave.
sws002
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Holly crap you all just morph crap way outta proportion. Like i said 1. men been main hunter for 20,000 years. Okay 2. they did it then with sticks spears brute force okay there no benellis black cloud pariarie storm any of the no ford pick-um up trucks none of our modern conveninces so really i would cackle to lil redneck girl. 3. Im not even as close to as good a hunter as those caveman hunters were noe of us are and really anyone thinks different is fullashit. 4.Lil redneck girl your not the average girl okay not even **** close. Im not saying thats bad u just went an outdoors route and developed your skills thats all. Im not saying women are totally inferior as far as outdoor sports IE. hunting fishing deep woods hiking. Im saying the mojority are unproven. Take this in to consideration. If USA did a census question of how many women are 5 year hunting veterans what do you think that percentage of women would be. And lil redneck girl if you showed up with a benelli boat dog dekkes knives standard hunting crap and im sure u have it all i know ur for real i never said you weren't but what im saying is all of your aren't the average women. crap how man times i gotta say that. Im not demonizing women or women being in the outdoors im just stating the facts.

Dang Dude! I'm going to have to take a nap after reading this! Punctuation is your friend! :huh:

Ladies, come hunt with me I'm a humble man :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:17 pm

As much as I love a good verbal @ss whoopin', you are neither worth anyone's time, nor are you intelligent enough to understand even basic communication. Please, dear God, PLEASE, stop posting. Every time you post, Jesus lets a pitbull live.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby jehler » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 pm

well, if it isn't tyler zent :hi:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby sampsonhuntin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 pm

You are going to be lonely for a long time buddy.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby trowlan1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Do we have a "diggin the hole deeper" smilie???

Oh, here's one...

trowlan1
hunter

Girls, girls, girls.

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Okay to lil redneck ur so **** good and so technically superior and better than me im a idiot guy and lucky ur on earth so educate me. What are the four different types of shotgun lead. i don't know cause im a idiot please save me.

Hey dude, you're actually a purty cool cat. You oughta bring your talents over to the Honey Hole. That place could use a cat like you with some solid insight bout hunting
"Jedge, y' know, suh, us all has ouh good an' ouh bad days wid de ducks. Yes, my lawdy, us sho' do. Dey's times whin de ducks flies all ovah ev'ything an' ev'ybody, an' still us kain't none o' us hit nuthin'- lak me an' you wuz' dis mawnin' "
Redbeard
Super Trooper

Postby duckman27 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 pm

This guy needs to take a trip to the honey hole. He seems to know almost too much about everything. We could use some of his insight :biggrin:
duckman27
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:02 pm

i know 8 y/o that use better grammer..

just saying...

TZ has returned.. :clapping: :clapping:
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 pm

possumfoot wrote:i know 8 y/o that use better grammar..

just saying...

TZ has returned.. :clapping: :clapping:

FIFY
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Look I maybe being a **** but 1. your instinct isn't as good as ours. Cause let see in ancient caveman times the men out and hunted up dinner for HMMM lets say 20,000 years. Also its a proven fact our body is built better for it. 2. i agree your tough as far as pain threash hold cause you have babies. But pushing the body and cardio and those types of body torture are different and men are better with it. 3. Sometimes we are posessive, its because there are tons of idiot hunters and shooter teaching bad crap and the wrong way to learn things. Also your treated like kidz cause were worried about you.

Crawl back in your cave, caveman...
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby Indawoods » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 pm

jehler wrote:well, if it isn't tyler zent :hi:

I'll be damned. You could be right. Please, dearest and most benevolent Creator, let it be him.
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.

-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
Indawoods
hunter

Postby Indawoods » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote: How many women mass cerial killers.... ...crappy when women wine about... ...YOur a very smart women and i agree with you... ...Im sexiest or saying there no spot for a girl in duck blind... Im exstatic women wanna hunt now thats cool. Mabe women in human race now will prove there hunt capacity in this era of mankind mabe you will become like lionesses. WHo know's.

Tyler Zent. The grammatically challenged returneth. :lol3:

Indawoods
hunter

Postby Iowawaterfowlnut » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Are tyler and waffles one in the same?

I wish Clutch would shed his wisdom on this, I would Love to hear his thoughts. :bow:
and we can't forget about Ned and his 18,000 different loads shooting 4 million feet per second with 99% pellet count at 240 yards
yards
Iowawaterfowlnut
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:52 pm

jehler wrote:well, if it isn't tyler zent :hi:

******HOLY CRAP*****
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Look I maybe being a **** but 1. your instinct isn't as good as ours. Cause let see in ancient caveman times the men out and hunted up dinner for HMMM lets say 20,000 years. Also its a proven fact our body is built better for it. 2. i agree your tough as far as pain threash hold cause you have babies. But pushing the body and cardio and those types of body torture are different and men are better with it. 3. Sometimes we are posessive, its because there are tons of idiot hunters and shooter teaching bad crap and the wrong way to learn things. Also your treated like kidz cause were worried about you.

With all due respect (I started with "all due respect" so its OK that I say this) y o u a r e a n i d i o t. I typed that last part really slow so that you'll be able to understand it.

If you'll notice I quoted one of your earlier posts in this thread for the simple fact that I just could go on reading what you type. It's an incoherent type of rambling that is painful to read.
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.

Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
3legged_lab
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Iowawaterfowlnut wrote:Are tyler and waffles one in the same?

No-they are not the same.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Iowawaterfowlnut » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah I thought about it for a min. and came to that realization. But I still Like to say "ReinKead" or something of the sort.
and we can't forget about Ned and his 18,000 different loads shooting 4 million feet per second with 99% pellet count at 240 yards
yards
Iowawaterfowlnut
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Iowawaterfowlnut wrote:Yeah I thought about it for a min. and came to that realization. But I still Like to say "Rain Kead" or something of the sort.

FIFY...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby duckinismyluckin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings. But telling facts about how mankind, was in the past, (referring to caveman) doesn't make me a bigeot. It also doesn't make me a sexiest, I am not a racist if i said, (African Americans used to work on plantations.) This is a fact African Americans did work on plantations that doesn't make me racist i don't like it or think it was cool or a good idea. As a matter of fact it was a filthy scumbag's idea. Just as i stated that a man's body was built better for hunting. That is a fact. Also what i am saying is the women on here are not your average female hunters. They take it extremely seriously, most femal hunters i know only go out on nice days. They also prioretise other things ahead of hunting. Thats all i am saying. If anything it's a compliment to the female hunters on this chat forum.
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby Indawoods » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings. But telling facts about how mankind, was in the past, (referring to caveman) doesn't make me a bigeot. It also doesn't make me a sexiest, I am not a racist if i said, (African Americans used to work on plantations.) This is a fact African Americans did work on plantations that doesn't make me racist i don't like it or think it was cool or a good idea. As a matter of fact it was a filthy scumbag's idea. Just as i stated that a man's body was built better for hunting. That is a fact. Also what i am saying is the women on here are not your average female hunters. They take it extremely seriously, most femal hunters i know only go out on nice days. They also prioretise other things ahead of hunting. Thats all i am saying. If anything it's a compliment to the female hunters on this chat forum.

Brownkitus. It's no joke.

Indawoods
hunter

Postby capt1972 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings. But telling facts about how mankind, was in the past, (referring to caveman) doesn't make me a bigeot. It also doesn't make me a sexiest, I am not a racist if i said, (African Americans used to work on plantations.) This is a fact African Americans did work on plantations that doesn't make me racist i don't like it or think it was cool or a good idea. As a matter of fact it was a filthy scumbag's idea. Just as i stated that a man's body was built better for hunting. That is a fact. Also what i am saying is the women on here are not your average female hunters. They take it extremely seriously, most femal hunters i know only go out on nice days. They also prioretise other things ahead of hunting. Thats all i am saying. If anything it's a compliment to the female hunters on this chat forum.

I was going to hi-light all the grammatical short comings in this last post but it was easier this way.
capt1972
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Indawoods wrote:

Brownkitus. It's no joke.

:beeroutthenose: :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Girls, girls, girls.

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

someone embed this for me (dang tapatalk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQA ... ata_player
assateague wrote:Wives are all against super cool, awesome ideas. If Columbus had been married, we'd all still be European.

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: You just have to use the back of your throat and hum. That's how I would describe it anyways.
DeadEye_Dan
hunter

Postby huntall6 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm

hey, lucky. do you think it would be a good idea to end women's sufferage??
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.

vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
huntall6
State Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Outdoors Women Forum