valentine advice

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

valentine advice

Postby scastle » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 am

been married 21yr and wife says the romance has gone. i still love her very much and was wandering what can i do to make this valentine speical.candy,flowers and cards are all given but i think she is tired of them,she has enough jewelery to send columbus on another trip so thats out.ladies please help me thanks :help: :help:
scastle
hunter

Re: valentine advice

Postby LadyK » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 am

Well, as someone who is not the biggest fan of valentines and has not been married nearly as long, I would suggest looking back. I can't say all or even a majority of women fall into ths category, but when I've heard the "romance is gone" phrase, it usually means she isn't feeling pursued anymore. :lol3: Maybe look back into how you won her over in the first place. Instead of a card try hand writing a letter. (Espically if it's not your typical style) My guess is she is looking for you to exhibit thought and consideration. I know, it's a stupid emotionally driven idea, but it's how women are wired. We know we are loved, but we want to know you are "in" love. You know her better than anyone else on the planet, do something instead of buying something. And good luck!
"Indeed, this seems actually to be a psychological and sociological law: the power of some needs the folly of others." -Bonhoeffer
LadyK
Forum Moderator

Postby FOWLGAL » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Woo Her! I agree with the other post. I been married 27 and I will say the romance is gone too! that what happens when you get to comfortable with each other. Take her out on a date, do what ya did when you guys first started dating , go to the movies, hold her hand when your out, leave her little love notes around the house (like in her drawers, wallet, purse, lunch bag. Sometimes the little things mean more than the big things. For me it could besomething as small as remembering my favorite candy while you were out getting gas, its the thought not the gift. Had a friend that used glow in the dark paint and wrote notes on the walls of their bedroom & on his pillow case so when the lights went out her husband saw them & no one else did. Good luck & remember think with your Heart not the wallet
FOWLGAL
hunter

Postby aleena » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:53 am

try to spend some good memorable time and exchange views with eachother, its the best gift ever :smile:
JN0-343 JN0-343
JN0-660 JN0-660
OG0-093 OG0-093
000-226 000-226
220-702 220-702
aleena
Newb

Return to Outdoors Women Forum