Any other female hunters in washington?

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: LadyK, Outdoor Gal, NorCal Cazadora

Any other female hunters in washington?

Postby HuntinGrl » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:21 am

I have been hunting for the last 4 years and I still havent found any other girls to go hunting with. Guys-I love ya but sometimes you need to balance the estrogen and testosterone in the blind!
HuntinGrl
Newb

Postby NorCal Cazadora » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:28 am

Man, you still haven't heard from any huntresses in Washington??? It's bumming me out to see no replies here.

I just found another woman hunter here in Cali and we had a great hunt on Thursday (http://norcalcazadora.blogspot.com/2007/12/hunting-with-girls.html), and after I posted about that on the California forum here, one of the guys told me his ex hunts and she could use a hunting partner, so she and I may get together one of these days.

Just keep putting the question out there and you'll start finding people! And if not, just come on down to Cali sometime.
Holly Heyser
Editor, California Waterfowl Magazine
NorCal Cazadora
Forum Moderator

Hunting buddies

Postby quail flats » Sat May 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Hey down here....in Oregon! I hear ya, been wondering the same. Where are all the hard core women waterfowlers? I do my share of getting muddy with the boys and like you say.. be nice to balance the testosterone a little with some estrogen...Amen. Come on down to Or. if you get the hankering this Fall.
T. Scoville
Owner/Editor of Women's Hunting Journal
www.womenshuntingjournal.com
quail flats
Newb

Postby NorCal Cazadora » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Terry, it's so funny to see you here. When I saw this thread had gotten active again, I thought, man, I should point people to Terry's website. Then I saw you'd beat me to the punch.

:welcome:

-Holly
Holly Heyser
Editor, California Waterfowl Magazine
NorCal Cazadora
Forum Moderator

Postby Huntergirl » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey Hey im an avid hunter in Washington!!!!!!! I LOVE to Hunt. I hunt deer, elk, bear, cougar, game birds and waterfowl.
Teddi Sue
Huntergirl
hunter

Return to Outdoors Women Forum