louisiana female duck hunters

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

louisiana female duck hunters

Postby wink399 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:21 am

just saw the pic. of female duck hunters in cal. that was great. i would love to see how many women are duck hunters in louisiana. we would all love any pic. in the field or with your dogs. most guys i know want there wifes or girlfriends to hunt with them. alot of my customers bring their wifes with them. and those women shoot the fire out of those ducks and geese. lets here from you.
wink399
DHC Sponsor

Postby NorCal Cazadora » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Yeah, ladies, let's hear it!

Personally, I'd love to go duck hunting in Louisiana some day, and it'd be even better if I knew some fellow female duck hunters to connect with down there.

-Holly
Holly Heyser
Editor, California Waterfowl Magazine
NorCal Cazadora
Forum Moderator

Re: louisiana female duck hunters

Postby golfking64 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 pm

[url]Hi all, I am from Southeast Louisiana (near New Orleans). We live in Sportsman's Paradise for sure. We had a fishing camp in Port Sulphur until Katrina. I have been fishing and hunting deer for MANY years. Limiting out on ducks this year in Vidalia, LA. I absolutely love it. Still learning to lead those teal (they are so fast) but we're killing green heads, pintails, spoonbills, teal and geese!

Regina
duck2.jpg
golfking64
Newb

Re: louisiana female duck hunters

Postby Outdoor Gal » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Nice spoonie! :thumbsup: I've never even seen one while hunting, let alone one that nicely colored!
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Return to Outdoors Women Forum