New online magazine for the shotgun sports

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

New online magazine for the shotgun sports

Postby SGL » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:08 pm

We started a new online magazine for the shotgun sports called Shotgun Life. You can visit it at www.shotgunlife.com. As it turns out, there's an article about our very own Norcalcardoza in it, which you can see at http://www.shotgunlife.com/my-first-duck-hunt.html

One of our aims at Shotgun Life is to help women shooters get more coverage in the shotgun sports, that's why we have a women shooter's section.

Since we're brand new we would really appreciate your feedback about the site. We plan to expand our women coverage shortly, and if there's any topics you'd like seen please let us know.
SGL
hunter

Postby Outdoor Gal » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Very cool magazine, and loved the article!
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Postby SGL » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Thank you very much. Please tell your friends to pay us a visit. As I mentioned, we're getting started and we'd really like to get folks to visit the site.
SGL
hunter

Postby Outdoor Gal » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 am

Definately! I've already bookmarked the site and I'll pass the word along. Thanks for becoming a sponsor!
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Postby NorCal Cazadora » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Belatedly, congrats on getting this up and running!

And I never get tired of Hellen's story - it was incredibly fun taking her out that day.

When I catch my breath, I'll get a link up on my blog.

-Holly
Holly Heyser
Editor, California Waterfowl Magazine
NorCal Cazadora
Forum Moderator

Return to Outdoors Women Forum