If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:48 pm

OK, I was a Moderator for awhile for the Pennsylvania Site. Had Problems with my Computer and other things. I understand, I had to Forfit my Moderators Statuce! Not Upset with that, I understand the Owners of the Board had to cover the Site!

I got the Computer fixed with in reason and tried to come in here, the site will not take my Screen name nor password!

I had to reregister!

I had used the Computer at the Library to let the Owners of the Site and the Other Moderators know what was going on and had not a problem logging in from the library computer.
We got the computer working somewhat and I tried to log in with my Screen name and password and it Took, yet when I went to retrieve PM's, It kicked me out.

Can I have my Regular Screen name back as just Woodywoodduck with out the 2?????

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Postby Woodywoodduck2 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:58 pm

I logged in after I reregistered and it said I was Logged in, Now I See My Post came up as listed as a Guest.

I'm I able to be a Member any more????

If it Doesn't list who I am, This is Woodywoodduck!
Woodywoodduck2
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:05 am

Mark, did you ever find out from Admin what is going on? I did double check your admin profile of your old login name, and it is listed as OK to post, it has always been that way.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum