how do you add pics on DHC

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

how do you add pics on DHC

Postby JRockandCash6 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 am

I was wondering what is the best way to add pics to DHC? Im sure mine arent going to be as good as pitbosses but would just like to know and I am sure other novices are wondering the same thing. Sorry if its in the wrong forum but I couldnt find one that matched my question.
JRockandCash6
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:15 am

jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby MossyGO! » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:19 am

I'd go to the help section. But I had a hard time as well so go to photo album at the top of the page, start your own photo album, then click download pic. Now, this site will only allow something like 600x800 megapixels so you might need to resize your pictures. Once they are in your album and you want to post a picture in the forum, just put [siteimg]the number of the picture they said yours was, ex. 2043 and then[/siteimg] Good luck
idahofowler wrote: i can shoulder a gun faster than anyone i know. i try to let the people i'm hunting with have the first shot because i can clean house even if i fire last. with instinct shots, no one beats me.
MossyGO!
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MossyGO! » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 am

P.S. if they are as good as Pitbosses then I might literally "Poop" may pants! :oops:
idahofowler wrote: i can shoulder a gun faster than anyone i know. i try to let the people i'm hunting with have the first shot because i can clean house even if i fire last. with instinct shots, no one beats me.
MossyGO!
Forum & State Moderator

Postby JRockandCash6 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:50 am

I'm taking the camera tomorrow which I have to be up for in 4 hours but I cant sleep. So hopefully I will get it to work. How do you get those little pics in your profile next to your name? I dont know if I will go with the extreme close up like jjohnson :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but maybe something nice :smile: You two guys are all over DHC. My wife thinks im cheating on her over the net :salude: :smile:
Never go in against a Sicillian when death is on the line! - princess bride
JRockandCash6
hunter

Postby MossyGO! » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 am

LOL, my girlfriend refers to this site to family and friends as my "mistress"! As far as the little picture below screen name, go to your profile and get to your avatar. Click browse to find the picture you want in your computer, it might take awhile to get the appropriate size, if you have a picture resizer on your computer than should do the trick. I think you have to go through the first steps I mentioned to get it into your photo album. If it comes back saying it's too large or corrupted, then keep scaling the size down until it accepts it. If this works, then that means I haven't had too much to drink tonight. :laughing: I know, I'm on here alot since layoff during the winter, maybe I should be a moderator. Haven't talked to JJ but would be nice to find another hunting partner, too bad he's in Idaho.
MossyGO!
Forum & State Moderator

Postby JRockandCash6 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:11 am

Hey bro I dont know the rules here but Im about 9 beers deep and debating staying up all night rather than ruin my well anyways if you ever want to come straight south and hunt let me know. Its not great but its fun especially when Im out in the bushes waiting for stinkin ducks. why are the little boogers so addictive?
Never go in against a Sicillian when death is on the line! - princess bride
JRockandCash6
hunter

Postby MossyGO! » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:21 am

I don't know they just are. Spend alot of money and time finding them. Where are you at? The first time I went early season goose hunting I was pretty much still goosed so I didn't bring my gun. Luckily my hunting partner wasn't too mad because we didn't see a thing. I would say, try and get some sleep just in case.
MossyGO!
Forum & State Moderator

Postby chase83 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 pm

SHOT EM IN THE FACE!!!
NO MORE skybusting!!

1756vbw G3 35hp GDSD
chase83
hunter

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum