Let me see if I can do some root cause analysis.
1. You are going to google
2. You are clicking on images
3. You are typing in something to search images for
4. You are clicking on the image
5. You are copying the url that is in the address box
6. You are pasting the url in the IMG tags
Found your problem. You are pasting a link to a serach of an image, not the image itself.
Option 1: At the top of the Google Image seach there will be a thumb nail of the image. Click on "see full-sized image" THEN copy the URL and paste it in the IMG tags
Option 2: At the top of the Google Image search the URL of the IMAGE itself will be highlighted in GREEN. Copy that and paste it between the IMG tags.
Either way, the best check you can do is make sure that the entire link you post inside the IMG tags ends with ".jpg" or anyother valid three digit file extension (.bmp, .tif, et. al.)
I love my job, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.