Member's list

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

Member's list

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 am

Would it be possible to list the members in an alphabetical rather than a calendar order in their respective "first letter" categories? Unless there is an easier way to search for someone or a previous post of someone's. The problem I run into often times is that I remember who posted a response, but not which forum. I would like to go to the member's list, go to that member's posts, and determine what thread a particular post was in. That can be tough. Some letters, s,M,T,R etc have a ton of members names!!!

Thanks very much for any consideration or response!

Glimmerjim
Glimmerjim
hunter

Re: Member's list

Postby Dep6 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 am

I am sorry I tried to get Chris to do something a while back, info is stored as it is registered, aka as members join, as it was explained to me by Chris. That is why it shows the date joined and not in alphabetical order.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:34 am

Dep6 wrote:I am sorry I tried to get Chris to do something a while back, info is stored as it is registered, aka as members join, as it was explained to me by Chris. That is why it shows the date joined and not in alphabetical order.

Yeah, I guessed that was the reason, but it sure makes it tough to find an old post of someone's from a while back!
Thanks very much for the response though, Dep6! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby steve-o » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 am

It can be done. On the members page just above Chris Hustard it says Username. click it. there you go. Lets say I am looking for you, Jim. Click "G" then click username in the same spot as I said previously. It puts them in order.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:11 pm

steve-o wrote:It can be done. On the members page just above Chris Hustard it says Username. click it. there you go. Lets say I am looking for you, Jim. Click "G" then click username in the same spot as I said previously. It puts them in order.

That was TOO easy! Thanks very much, steve-o :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum