NEED HELP ASAP

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

NEED HELP ASAP

Postby 1waterfowlhunter1 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:38 am

I have been sending messages for over a month now asking why my username "waterfowlhunter" is showing as inactive and I have not received one response.

IT started out with me not receiving any emails from DHC from topics I was watching, then it went to saying my user name is inactive. Please respond as to what the issue is and please correct it so that I can log in, as a moderator it is hard to keep track of the board when I can not log in.

if there was some issue please let me know that too, my network did receive a virus and I did have to change all internal passwords as someone was getting into my accounts. but this happened after the email issue started.

Regards,

waterfowlhunter
1waterfowlhunter1
Newb

Re: NEED HELP ASAP

Postby Dep6 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:37 am

I will pass this on to LA Hunter, he is better at diagnosing those problems than I ever thought about.

I did a reactivation on your account, see if that helps.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Try it again and see what happens. I think you can get in now, but not certain. If you can't, let me know and we will try a password reset.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Anything? I am sending you a PM to the temporary account that contains my personal email so we can expedite figuring out what's wrong.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 am

Thank you, It works again with the original password. I still do not get any emails from the site when someone responds to a post I made or even if someone sends me a PM. not sure what to do to fix that.

WFH
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Dep6 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 am

LA is scarce right now, I will look at your account and see if I see anything I might can tweek to help.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm not as scarce right now, but I've done everything I can think of to his account to make sure he receives notifications. So far, I can't figure it out.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Also, please make sure that the following email address isn't blocked or sent to junk email: rvguide@vssupportqueue.com
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby waterfowlhunter » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 am

I do not have any spam blockers set up but locally but I will check with Charter to make sure they are not blocking it at their end.

Thanks again
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum