to the admins

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

to the admins

Postby wingshooter2009 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:56 pm

it would be helpfull if a PM was sent to the creator of a post if his/her post has been move, deleted, or alterd. :thumbsup:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; Genisus 27:3

"Duck Hunting Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get!"
wingshooter2009
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:07 am

Sometimes we send a PM, sometime we don't.

If altered for language or personal bashing, it should be obvious as to why it was altered and an [edited by Mod] will appear. Most moved posts still have the title in the forum it was posted unless it was way over the line of our rules.

Sometimes posts appear deleted, but were moved to an area where only Mods and Admins can see them, and generally it was for an infraction of adv/promotion or nasty personal bashing.

If you have anything else to specifically to bring up that you think was not handled well, drop me a PM and I'll look into it, but please give me all the details so I know where to look.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum