Won't stay logged in

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

Won't stay logged in

Postby Dogman » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 am

Ever since the new DHC format changes I have to log in every time I get on the web site.This only occurs on my home computer.I only had to log on once on the work computer and it stayed logged in.
Anyone else have this happen and how do you get it to stay logged on without having to do it each time.
Yes I do click on the "remember"box but it doesn't remember.
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby David » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:06 am

What browser and what version are you running? I've heard of a couple people having this problem, but I am not so don't know the cause yet.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby Gmann » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 am

Having the same problem here, using Safari
Confucious say, he who hunts ducks, gets kicked in nuts.
Gmann
hunter

Postby Ramsey84 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 am

It happens to me at random times, sometimes I can open the site and I am logged in and sometimes I am not. When I am not, and I log in and click on "view posts since last visit" it will come up as nothing matching your description, even if it has been a day since I was last here. I am using Firefox.
Ramsey84
hunter

Postby David » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 am

I think if you log into the forum, not the home page, you'll stay logged it. But we are about to have a very big upgrade in software which should fix some problems members are having.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby Gmann » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 am

I had to log in again this morning, went to a couple different sites, came back to this one about an hour later and had to log in again :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Confucious say, he who hunts ducks, gets kicked in nuts.
Gmann
hunter

Re: Won't stay logged in

Postby lancej » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 am

Has a root cause of this been found? I am now experiencing on a machine running XP Service Pack 2, Firefox Beta 4.0, but am not experiencing it on either of my other two machines. those are running windows 7 and Firefox 4.0 beta.

Other differences to note. I am running firefox sync between the machines, but am not syncing history or cookies. The initial sync account was set up on the machine with the problems. I have verified that all 3 versions of firefox are configured identically. I have removed all DHC site associated cookies to see if that clears up the problem.

Any help, answers or guidance is appreciated.

Lance
It is the shared experiences of companionship that make loss bearable.
RIP Orion, May where you are be full of Rabbits.

when you start explaining what you're seeing, you see what you've been looking at
lancej
hunter

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum