All Prayer Warriors needed...

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

All Prayer Warriors needed...

Postby IYQ2Quackster » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm sitting here not sure where to begin. I need solid employment. Our house is struggling financially like we've never struggled before. In the past I have fought with all my heart and this time, I'm still fighting but instead of alone, I'm asking God for his support and guidance. My family needs better than this so here I am asking that your prayers be sent.
Please understand I am not lazy AT ALL; it is quite the opposite. I was out of employment last year due to lay offs and went back to construction which was working out fine until the owner of the company put himself into financial turmoil. All his employees bailed out and I stuck with it and soon it got better then he did it again....I stayed. He now owes me thousands of $$$ and will not pay.
I'm asking any of you to send prayers for me and my family to recover financially and ultimately achieve gainful employment. I'm doing the best I can to make sure we don't lose our homes and vehicles as well as keep food on the table and make ends meet to pay bills. There is a lot of stress over this but I am standing strong that God will provide and ask daily for peace and the strength to continue.
If any of you are looking for another gun to add to your collection, I am selling a Benelli SBE II in Max4 camo as well as a Bushmaster M4A3. Both are in mint condition and as much as I don't want to get rid of them I will have too and soon. I'm asking $1200 for the SBEII and $1100 for the M4A3. The M4A3 has a lot of extras. You can email me at ihuntnfish2@gmail.com if you are interested or if you have any employment opportunities.
I want to say thank you in advance to each and every one of you that have taken the time to read this post and respond with prayers, sincerely thank you.

Clayton-
IYQ2Quackster
hunter

Re: All Prayer Warriors needed...

Postby mixedbag916 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Consider it done brother!
"for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power" Philippians 4:13
mixedbag916
hunter

Postby ducksbuck » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 pm

God knows exactly where you are and what needs to be done to mold you into His likeness. You can't get where you're going without where you are. The hardest thing about faith for me is trust. Trusting the unseen Father.

Try to relax,,,,God's got this one, just obey!,,,,,,,oh, and enjoy watching God move in ways only He can.

Buck
Buck

Our passions will take us much farther than our occupations.
ducksbuck
hunter

Postby IYQ2Quackster » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks guys; I sincerely appreciate your replys.
IYQ2Quackster
hunter

Postby 940AC » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Keep your faith. While one door closes another will open.
940AC
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality