please guys, help me.

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

please guys, help me.

Postby ILgoosehunter12 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

guys, today has been a pretty infuriating day. i got TO SCHOOL and my day went downhill. it was all fine until like 40 people start asking me "why dont you play football" "why dont you play golf" "why dont you do this". because i dont want to play. i want to fish, hunt, and try and live a good christian life and have fun. and it just gets annoying. i did HORRIBLE on a algebra test, i almost got kicked out of Civics class because the teacher is a *****. im sorry guys, but i just get annoyed VERY easily. and when i get annoyed, i get mad. and i know i have anger problems, and i know its not fair for me to get on here and right a huge paragraph about how i think MY life is SOOOOO bad. its not fair, but sometimes it just helps to let it out. ive just had a rough day, had a rough week.

guys, please just think about me a little bit in your prayers.

actually dont, please let me realize how good my life is and how i have it so good and when something doesn't go how i think, that its not the end of the world. there are people out there in worse shape than me. please guys, dont pray for my anger, just pray that i may realize how good my life is compared to peoples in other countries. please guys, please. just pray that i wont be so selfish and think about myself onnly. that i may think more about those in need and those that dont get the chance to go out on the weekends and goose hunt or duck hunt, or fish.

God bless. and im sorry for this whole thing. but i just need to let some steam out. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I don't want it, i just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
ILgoosehunter12
hunter

Re: please guys, help me.

Postby bayouboy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

don't be too hard on yourself ILgoose. we are all human and fall short. you're at a tough age, i know because i was there not too long ago. things will get better. just try to do the next right thing and don't take yourself too seriously. we're human and atleast you're making quality mistakes. that's a good thing you focusing on the good things in your life, it's hard for us to be angry, selfish, etc. when we focus on how blessed we are, all because of God's grace.
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
bayouboy
hunter

Postby Ajgall1055 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Don't beat yourself up too much. You had a bad day and its okay. Learn form your mistakes take a deep breath and try to do better and look at the big picture of things. Don't be sorry for venting some times it really helps sometimes its all a person needs to feel better. Remember to keep the main thing the main thing, and you'll be okay.
Ajgall1055
hunter

Postby alanwebfoot » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I didn't play football either after 7th grade SO WHAT I studied wildlife and drew sculpted and hunted and NEVER thought I was deprived of anything ,,it was when I tried to fit in when my life turk a wrong turn ,stand firm on your faith ,don't beat yourself up you WILL find a Christian brother to share your interest's in ,,look up one of the older guy's in your Church that love to hunt ,Be honest and open everybody where I attend KNOWS I 'd rather watch paint dry than sit in front of the boob tube watching football,baseball, soccor,golf,nascar,but I don't ridicule those that do they will RESPECT you for that ,
alanwebfoot
hunter

Postby pappy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 am

i'm a lot older than you but have been exactly where you are. this is what i have found out..... be who you are. everyone else is already taken. some people will love you, some people will hate you and some will be indifferent. you probably can't ever change the minds of those who love or hate you but you can work on the ones who are indifferent.

i know that God has a purpose for each life. he knows when a sparrow falls from the sky. the hairs of your head are numbered and he catches your tears and saves them in a bottle.

marching to the beat of a different drum is the path i have taken. you'll be surprised how it works for you and against you.

there is a line from a poem by rudyard kipling. "if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors just the same." this is a very powerful verse. know that all things are fleeting except God.

good hunting, :thumbsup:

pap
pappy
hunter

Postby Nobirds » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I'd suggest getting new friends?/switching classes maybe? Talk to someone IRL who can help.
Nobirds
hunter

Postby kyle916 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 pm

you've got the right foundation for a good life, believing in Christ. that's what's most important! being young is tough, but things will get better, i promise!! pick your passions and run with them, i only wish i had gotten into hunting and fishing when i was young. you will be fine.
NRA Life Member
CWA Member
DU Member
kyle916
hunter

Postby ILgoosehunter12 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 am

thanks guys!
I don't want it, i just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
ILgoosehunter12
hunter

Postby BuckCreek » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey IL think you read my mind on some days. Its the tough times that make you stronger. Not sure where you live in So IL or what your church status is but give me a holler if you need to let some steam out on some mallards in So IL we'll have a tough time finding em right now. I live in Crainville if you ever need anything down this way. If you dont have a church give me a holler I go to a great one my dads the pastor and a duckhunter. Unfortunately God doesnt feel even he needs to kill out everyday....yet :lol3:
BuckCreek
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

I grew up playing sports as soon as I could walk. My dad had me involved in football and baseball my whole life. I hunted and fished with him as well. it is hard to live a christian life and play sports. Its a shame that ts that way but thats the way things in life. I had several scholarships offers in both sports and didnt go. For several reason. One being a girl that I was dearly in love with. We dated for 5 years until she came to me and said that she did want to be with me anymore. That was hard. But anyways looking back over the years to do it all over with I would have to say that I wouldnt of played sports in school due to religious reason. So dont think less of your self for not playing. You have to be tough and when you believe in something, do it with all your heart and soul. Good luck and I"ll pray for you.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby Mokan Jeff » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 pm

another way to look at the situation is tell the people that are getting under your skin that you will pray for them and do it. Soon they will understand that we are all his and we are not the same. It is hard to turn the cheek ,it is really hard to not beat the one who is getting under your skin to a pulp, but it is impossible to beat God. And when you pray for goodwill for your enemies they will be humbled by the Almighty.
Mokan Jeff
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality