summer trip

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

summer trip

Postby C-Hawk19 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

i thought that i would let all of ya'll in on this. on the 25th of june i am going to south africa till august 12th. i am going to the university of pretoria to spend time with students, share the gospel, teach guys how to study the bible. on the trip the guys leading it guys on staff with campus outreach will continue to disciple me as they have while i have been in school and continue to teach me more about studying the bible and sharing the gospel. it would be great if ya'll could be praying for me. please pray the i will continue to grow in my faith. pray that my one and only desire will be to glorify God with my whole life. pray that i will know nothing but jesus christ and him crucified among the guys in SA. pray that i will really have a heart for and a desire to see the one true God worshipped by these men. pray that men will give their lives to christ and that they will become lifetime laborers for christ. as we are studying through 1st peter pray that it will be sanctifying and cause me to see more of God and his beautiful gospel. also while we are there we will do some mercy ministry and build a house in a township. finally pray for that so that it may be glorifying to God and that the trip will create in me a desire to labor more in sharing the gospel with my hunting buddies, the guys on my hall (next year is my senior year and i'm living on a freshman hall). pray that my desire will be to be discipled and disciple these men in godly manner, and that once i graduate that i will seek a job in a God honoring way. thank you

Cory Hawkins
You know your hunting in South Carolina when a bunch of ducks fly in and you shot both of them!!
C-Hawk19
hunter

Re: summer trip

Postby OrangeLake » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I'll do my best to pray for you regularly. Hope all goes well.
OrangeLake
hunter

Postby mixedbag916 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

Will do!
"for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power" Philippians 4:13
mixedbag916
hunter

Postby byf41 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:14 pm

You sound like a young man that loves the Lord. I'm praying for you,I'm praying that everything goes well and you and your friends will lead many souls to our saviour. Take care ,please help him and bless him Lord.
byf41
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm

You got it. Good luck my friend. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Faith-Spirituality