Prayers needed

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:55 pm

Well that is a little bit of good news. Hope more good news keeps coming.
Snaph
hunter

good news

Postby gracenjohn » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:35 pm

Thanks for the update scout. I have been a part of two head shaving parties for friends that were 21 days into chemo and their attitudes have been great. Know that we are here for support and that there are some great groups available for survivors and their spouses.
thanks be to God
gracenjohn
hunter

Postby cinrds » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:20 am

Well that is good to hear that. I will keep praying for healing on this.
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst. John 6:35
cinrds
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:00 am

Glad to hear a little bit of good news. Thanks for keeping us posted.
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:59 pm

Now I talked to the source and got the whole story. my other had it most right but yall know third party stories. :toofunny:

The yeast and some may have already known this but that the first stages as what cancer starts out at. Luckly they found it due to her feet swelling with her blood pressure. The medicine first she has to take for the next couple of months was like $10 a pill every day at that. Luckly they found a generic one that the Dr. did not know about at the time on Mon thats a bit cheaper thank goodness.

:thumbsdown: But yesterday they took the baby into for the Drs visit he was due for. This is the baby that was born premature already and is now 8-10 months i dont recall exactly but is still unable to lift himself or hold his head up on his own. Now you parents know this is way past due and they expected that knowing he was premature but the Dr did not. They checked him for some spots that are showing up on him one mainly down in his ear that the Dr. origanally wrote off as nothing until the dad made comments on why this and that has not happend. He said the Dr. got that look that every one knows (o no something is not right) and said we need to do more test and at the least he has to go for physical therapy. Like they did not have enough but at least the mrs is ok but unfortunatley good news brought bad news in the same week for the family.

Now as I talked to him today at the Jail he wants to give up his Lt rank at the fire dept b/c he cant do all he can and thinks he is holding others back that could do they job. But i assured him as his captain that was not to be worried about we could handle it and the family comes first. So I say this just to keep in your prayers with all the others he needs just that he keeps the strengh up and not worry about the little things like the FD and stay on the family.

Thank yall for listening and your thoughts and prayers.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cinrds » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:29 am

Will keep praying for all of them.
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst. John 6:35
cinrds
hunter

Previous

Return to Faith-Spirituality