For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.
Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter
just wanted to give everyone on here a very Merry Christmas to those of you who believe in saying it. also, the important part is to keep the true meaning of christmas in your heart throughout this time.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:39 pm
- Location: sweet home alabama
Amen Chevy :salude:
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs
"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: Chugiak, Alaska
YES most indeed MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you guys and gals.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:19 pm
- Location: Up here on the Red River
Merry Christmas to you, everyone else at DHC and their families
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:56 am
- Location: NB, Canada
May you all have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:10 pm
- Location: Anchorage, Ak
Return to Faith-Spirituality
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests