Patience

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Patience

Postby duckdog » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:59 pm

Let me start this off by saying that I dearly love everyone of my children!The other night I took my kids to the hospital to see mom, and there new brother. I told them before we went in that if they were good we would go out for pizza later. So we get to the room, and bam they go nut's. There were ballons there with the wieght on the bottom, my 2 year old grabs them and starts whipping it around like a bullwhip chasing our 4 year old girl around. Then Grant (12 year old son) he starts whining about being bored, then grandma, and grandpa show up, and grandpa has to get them really going. All this time being in a small hospital room. Best yet to come three nephews show up, and they all join in with the action. :help:

It was enough to put me almost over the edge. It was time to go! I get upset with the kids, and grandpa says just let them have fun. I geuss that is what gramps are for huh, get em all riled up, so we can see what they had to go through.

All in all they were'nt to bad, just being kids. We as parents just have to remind our selves that there are little miracles, even sometimes they don't seem like it. It has been a couple days now, and the nice thing is I look back on it and laugh. And me being the sucker I am, they still got to go out for pizza. :smile:

Now I sit here and type this oldest son and daughter are out to granparents spending the night, and 2 year old boy is at aunt, and uncles spending the night. Just me, mamma, and the baby. Good lord I miss them already, and I'm bored :smile: . The mcrazy kids got to love em :thumbsup:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby cinrds » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:59 am

I understand what you mean I have four 12, 9, 6, 6 it is hard sometimes I would have been like you or to tell the truth I would have went over the edge.

So mom and your new son doing?
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst. John 6:35
cinrds
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:25 pm

I teach third grade sunday school with 15 boys yah it takes the first half of class to get them all settled down then a five minute lesson and then the rest of the time were just trying to keep them in the classroom. evey sunday we are all saying how much we hate this. but over christmas break (no sunday school and christmass or new year) we found out that we really missed the guys.
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby duckdog » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:23 am

Mom and son are doing just fine. 15 3rd grade boys, any medication needed :laughing: just joking. I admire anyone who teaches, think where the world would be without teachers
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Congrats

Postby Jay Jolicoeur » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:53 am

Congrats on the new baby.

Completely understand 8,6,4,1 1/2 and coming in July. Sometimes I think I am going to go crazy. As soon as I am away (actually about 5-10 minutes after I leave) I begin to miss them. That 5-10 minutes sometimes is euphoric. :laughing:
Jay Jolicoeur
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality