Prayers needed.

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Prayers needed.

Postby Marshwalker » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:24 pm

Well about a year ago i realized that my grandmother was loosing her mind. she was forgetting things and stuff like that. well we put it aside blaiming it on old age. the other day she was brought to the doctor and found out she has alzheimer's, this is probably one of the worst things that can happen. its like all the memories and everything are wiped clean. like it never happened at all. this is a very emotional time for me and my family. The worst thing is. since we caught it so late the medicine barley has a affect on her. prayers needed please.
Arise...Kill.. and eat
- Acts 10:13

"Kill a crow, Save a duck".
Marshwalker
hunter

prayers

Postby gracenjohn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:36 am

You got it! Hang in there.
thanks be to God
gracenjohn
hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:40 am

Prayers sent. Sorry to hear about that. My best to your grandmother, you and your family.
Snaph
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:19 pm

Prayers sent. We are dealing with the same with my grnadmother now. Dad took her to the Dr the other day to get some help. Since my grandfather past away a few weeks ago it seems she is twice as bad now. Wish you all the luck with yours.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby LIGHT12 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:33 pm

My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my grandmother in 98 to it. We actually lost her before that. I am sorry it is the hardest thing to go through. I truly feel for you and your family, remember that God has reasons for everything, it will be tough but you and your family can be stronger because of it. I will pray for her and your family.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:44 pm

Dressed, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you, your grandmother, and your family.
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:55 pm

Prays are sent for both of your famillies, Dresstokill and SC as it is a trying situation for all involved. All the best.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Praying

Postby Jay Jolicoeur » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:58 am

I am praying for your grandmother and your whole family.
Jay Jolicoeur
hunter

Postby cinrds » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:57 am

I am sorry to hear that, I will be praying for all of you.
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. No one who comes to me will ever be hungry again. Those who believe in me will never thirst. John 6:35
cinrds
hunter

Postby 870 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:24 pm

Dressed2Kill, I would like encourage you to spend as much time with her as you can. I’m praying for her, I’m also praying for you and your family. I understand what you’re going though; I lost my mom to Alzheimer’s two years ago. This is a time when patience and understanding play a big part in the day-to-day life with her, I sorry to hear of your Grandmothers illness. May God our Father grant you and your family the strength and peace to go through these troubled times.
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Return to Faith-Spirituality