thankfull

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

thankfull

Postby danieledwards12 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:54 am

im just thankfull for a wonderful God. i have been so blessed. both spiritually and phisically. i have a loving family that means the world to me. i have a job that pays the bills and gives me a little spending money on the side to support my duck hunting addiction. i have a 2 year old nephew that is my best friend. i have a good running pickup truck that is able to pull my boat and decoy trailer around. i have a boat and decoy trailer. i have quite a collection of duck calls and decoys. but the best thing i have is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. i can still remember that evening service at church camp when i was 9 years old. i fell asleep during part of the message that night haha. but at the end of the message when they had the time of invitation the holy spirit made me realize that even as a 9 year old boy who came from a christian home that i was still lost and going to hell without Jesus in my heart. That night i asked Jesus to come into my heart and forgive me of my sins. im not perfect and i still struggle with sin daily, but because i asked Jesus to come into my heart and to forgive me of my sins i kno that he is faitfull and just to forgive me of my sins, and one day i will be in heaven where there is no sin. i get happy just thinking about that!!!! if there has never been a time when you asked Jesus to come into your heart and forgive you of your sins and you want to i would be more than happy to share with you how it can be done. its as easy as ABC.. A= admit, admit that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 says for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God...B= believe, belive that God sent his son to die on the cross for your sins, John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. C= confess..Confess to God that you are a sinner and have faith that he will save you and forgive you of your sins. if you admit you are a sinner, belive that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and want to confess to God that you are a sinner there is a little simple prayer that you can say........Dear God, I know i am a sinner. I believe that Jesus died on the cross to take the place for my sins. please come into my heart and forgive me of my sins and be Lord of my life, amen....if you said that prayer and ment it then you just made the same decision i did as a 9 year old boy and Jesus just came into your life. if you did that i am so so so happy for you. and if you would like to talk to me more about it you are more than welcome to PM me and talk....have a great day. Daniel
danieledwards12
hunter

Re: thankfull

Postby papagoosehtr » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:59 am

Great post and so true Jesus really and truly is the answer be blessed.
papagoosehtr
hunter

Re: thankfull

Postby byf41 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:21 pm

I enjoyed your post Daniel,good for you. I'm also thankful,it was hard for me to understand religion and good works wouldn't get me into heaven.That the way in was to admit to God that my sin locked me out and I didn't deserve to go there. That I had to trust in the work Jesus did on Calvary and nothing else.
I was taught to pray to mediators that would go to God for me. I couldn't see the forest for the trees.
For there is one God,and one mediator between God and men,the man Christ Jesus; 1 Timothy 2:5
byf41
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality