Discovering Gods Faithfullness

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Discovering Gods Faithfullness

Postby Decoyme » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello fellow waterfowlers ,

It has been a while since my last visit to the web site. I used to visit the classifieds and the various states, just to see what is going on . Tonight while a searched around the site , I checked in on the Faith - Spirituality forum. TO my
surprise , I never saw this section before . What a great way for fellow Christian brothers and sisters to check in with each other and spread the word. I live in southeastern PA. and have been doing public speaking for variuos outdoor groups, mens groups and young adults . Bringing men and women together that love the outdoors , love to fish and hunt and share the
love of Jesus Christ.

I would love to share my story of Gods Faithfullness and my Glimpse into eternity. In 2010 my heart would stop without any warning and would change my life and the ones around me forever. My story has been one that i could not keep to myself , it needed to be shared.

We started a web site http://www.craigcornelius.net to help reach out to those a little further out of the area. Please feel free to stop by and check it out. I hope everyone has a great hunting season , be safe and God Bless.

Craig Cornelius
Decoyme
Newb

Re: Discovering Gods Faithfullness

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 am

It's nice to see someone doing God's work in us through Christ. Keep up the good work brother and may God bless you if willing and may His will be done.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality