Scripture

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Scripture

Postby Cephous » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:48 am

I used to have a list of scripture that referenced hunting (especially the one that Duck Commander uses about "Arise, Kill & Eat"). Could someone help me with this?
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby 870 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:07 pm

Here you go Bro these scriptures have to do with just hunt, hunter, hunters, and hunting of animals.
Hunt, Gen 27:5, 1 Sam 26:20
Hunter, Gen 10:9 25:27
Hunters, Jer 16:16
Hunting, Gen 27:30
If you want I can give you the Hebrew definitions of the word hunt through hunting

I like Gen 1:26 part (d) of the verse where it says “let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air” “dominion” = Heb means to reign or rule over or take

I like it when sister better than you, comes to me and says “ and you call yourself a Christian, how can you kill His innocent little creatures” my answer shocks them.
“Easy I pull up and swing though and when I have the proper lead I maintain it, then I pull the trigger”. :yes:

Then when she is standing there with her mouth wide open. I tell her that when I hunt I’m in the perfect will of God, then I quote Gen 1:26 and Acts 10:13. HEY it works for me. :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby Cephous » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:25 pm

Anything else you've got...I'll take it.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby OLD MISSALOT » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm

And on the eighth day God created ducks and man rejoyced.proclaiming glory to God in the highest. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If you think like a duck you'll wind up in a pot!
OLD MISSALOT
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality