Ramble, ramble, ramble

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Ramble, ramble, ramble

Postby duckdog » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:59 am

Headline tells it all, just need to vent, or ramble on a little bit here. Latley I feel I have been stuck in a rut or something. Don't know what for or why, jsut been bummed out, the only time I feel really alive is when I am out duck hunting. It is like the rest of the world leaves you alone for a while.

I don't know if it is the 12-14 hour work days that we have been doing all year, or what it is. Wife and kids even seem to get on my nerves perrty easy anymore. Maybe it's time for a vacation or something(from work) wich I have Thanksgiving week off :thumbsup: I can't wait to get away from work, season is starting to come to an end for work and it can't seem to get over with quick enough !!!

Well thanks for listening, alrwady feel a little bit better, take care, and God bless!!!
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby MacAttack » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:42 am

Hang in there, no matter what just be happy that you have loved ones that love you. I hope you get everything straightened out on Thanksgiving week
MacAttack
hunter

Postby 870 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:02 pm

Yeah just hang in there duckdog, the vacation sounds like it will help out a bunch. When I use to work construction especially this time of the year it’s was 6 to 7 a week sunup to sundown trying to finish things before the snow starting flying. It seemed like I lived in Carharts.
It got pretty depressing; I was living out of town on the road, calling home at night. Getting home Sat night only to spend a little time with the wife and kids on Sun, only to pack to do it all over again.

You know duckdog; God got me though it and He will do the same for you. He’s not a respecter of persons He’ll get you though to the other side. Just hang in there helps on it’s way my man. What your going though is only for a “season” a matter of time. So keep your mind on Him and your family OH and those fat paychecks it will be over soon.

Later bro :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby OLD MISSALOT » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:18 am

When life gets you down, and there seems to be no end in sight. Remember this advice pull down yer pants and slide on the ice. :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
If you think like a duck you'll wind up in a pot!
OLD MISSALOT
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality