Baptised Part 2

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Baptised Part 2

Postby Jimbobd421 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:55 pm

We'll i went and got baptised like i said i was going to do. I enjoyed every minute of it. My preacher took me up to his office before the service and we talked and he read a few scriptures to me and told me what would take place. I wish i would of done this along time ago. I read where someone in this forum said i wouldn't regret it. Your absolutely right. I had a lot of brothers and sisters afterward coming up to me with hugs and handshakes. I love it!!!!!
Jimbobd421
hunter

Postby thaner » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm

:thumbsup:
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby 870 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:40 pm

congrats Bro :thumbsup:
How does it feel to be a new creation in Christ?

Doesn't it feel great knowing all of your past sins are wiped away clean and you can call God your Father

Also that the Holy Spirit now lives inside of you leading you into all truths When you go though tough times you don’t go though them alone, but God goes through them with you. What’s so cool is that the creator of the world wants to have a personal relation with you, a one on one relationship Father and son relationship. Man to me that’s so cool.

Well God bless and take care and keep this in mind, we are here for brother and if you ever need some help let us know and we’ll do our best to take of your need. :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby Jimbobd421 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:37 pm

Yes you are right. It feels great to be saved and born again. All my worries have been lifted. The preacher told me that satan is coming after me now knowing that i have been saved and baptised. Well he might want to take a right turn because i'm not going back to where i once was. I fill so relieved that words can't explain. I have been reading the bible religiously and listening to christian music. If you have heard it K-Love is a awesome station with repeaters nationwide on different station. I only wish i could go to church on wed also. With my work schedule that almost impossible. We do go every sunday and we have house church on sunday evening which i do attend regularly. I hope the good lord knows that i need to provide for my family. This is just so AWESOME!!!!! Thanks again for all your prayers when i needed them. Everyone is great.

God Bless
Enjoy The Outdoors!!!

Jimmy
Jimbobd421
hunter

Postby 870 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:21 pm

Trust me brother He knows you need to provide for your family. Not only is Jesus your Savior, but He’s also your Lord. Through His Lordship He will provide for your family. He will open up doors for you in means that will blow you away. The word says, “to trust in the Lord in all of your ways and lean not on your own understanding”.

As the Lord leads you and opportunities arise, see if your wife has peace in what you feel is the right way to go. The Lord will confirm His will for your life by her having peace in the direction that your to take.

God bless bro :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
Pro Hunter

Postby Jimbobd421 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:39 pm

Hello everyone,
Just checking in. Hope everyone has been doing ok and having a great duck season. We're all doing fine here. Just wanted to drop in and hello and to let you all know i'm still kicking. Just working alot here lately. That time of year. Lumber business is booming right now. Everyone have a great day and God Bless!!!!
Enjoy The Outdoors!!!

Jimmy
Jimbobd421
hunter

Postby 870 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:29 pm

back at yeah jimmy :thumbsup:

have you found a good bible study yet? :thumbsup:
Pro Hunter

Congrats

Postby Jay Jolicoeur » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:10 pm

That is great.
Jay Jolicoeur
hunter

Postby thaner » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:17 pm

870 wrote:back at yeah jimmy :thumbsup:

have you found a good bible study yet? :thumbsup:

That is a good question :thumbsup: very important.
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality