Please pray!!!!!!!!!

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Please pray!!!!!!!!!

Postby thaner » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:31 pm

I am at the hospital. My sister in law is probably near death. The hole family is here. She is born again as is most of the family. Please pray for the Lord's will and comfort for the family. Thansk!
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby 870 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:20 pm

prayers on the way :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby thaner » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:05 pm

Thanks, she passed away about 11 pm. Pray for peace for the family and opportunity to share the love and salvation of Christ with others through this time of trial. Thank God for the peace that only we followers of Christ can have at times like this when we know the promise of eternity in heaven to those who have accepted the salvation provided by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Son of God!
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby 870 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:09 pm

thanner, Please accept my most heart felt condolences over the loss of your loved one. I will pray for peace for your family and friends. Also that the gospel message through her death will touch the hearts of those who will hear it. Keep in mind brother “to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord” My Gods peace over whelm you and comfort you and your family and His strength lead you through this. God bless you brother
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby OLD MISSALOT » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:20 am

Prayer sent hope thing go well.
If you think like a duck you'll wind up in a pot!
OLD MISSALOT
hunter

Postby Fishman1113 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:02 pm

thaner wrote:Thanks, she passed away about 11 pm. Pray for peace for the family and opportunity to share the love and salvation of Christ with others through this time of trial. Thank God for the peace that only we followers of Christ can have at times like this when we know the promise of eternity in heaven to those who have accepted the salvation provided by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Son of God!

Amen! I am sorry for your loss. But knowing she is truley in a better place is comforting in hard times. My family will keep you and your family our prayers.

Brent
Fishman1113
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality