Word of the Day, December 20, 2013, Isaiah 26:1-4

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Word of the Day, December 20, 2013, Isaiah 26:1-4

Postby timf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 am

Word of the Day, December 20, 2013 

“ Whisper it now, or shout it out. However it comes out, He hears your cry, out of nowhere He will come, you got to believe it. He will rescue you. Just call out to the Way, The Truth, The Light. When you don't know what to say, Just say Jesus.“

Isaiah 26:1-4

1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Can you hear the song of the of God’s people, the Jews and Gentiles singing the song of praise unto the LORD? This is a picture of the saved and redeemed in the millennial kingdom. God’s church will be the walls of protection around His people. This is a song inciting their confidence in God. These songs are songs of victory, security in the LORD, and salvation promised from God.

These gates will be open for the whole body of Christ, the Jews and the Gentiles. We have access to Christ as members of His kingdom. We are to lean on God for total security and confidence today and in the New Jerusalem.

The next verse I sent to my wife and children while in Canaan when they were having a hard time. In our state that we are in now or as written for Israel at the time, we are promised perfect peace. We need to trust in the LORD and keep our mind on Him and not us or what is around us, and we will have perfect peace that we can’t even comprehend. God is our divine keeper, our only source of perfect peace and the only one we can truly trust.

Trust in the LORD for ever. No matter what is going on in our lives, in all the good times and the bad times. God is our rock, the rock of ages and our strength. I can’t say it any better or a different way so I’ll use the word of the LORD to finish. “For in the LORD Jehovah, is Everlasting Strength.”

Well it is CHRISTmas time in a few days, please remember the reason for the season, Jesus Christ our LORD and Saviour. If possible, try to get to a Christmas show, play, choir or musical at a good Bible church with your family and hear the CHRISTmas story again all over.

Timothy Furness
timf
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality