What's God been doing

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

What's God been doing

Postby 870 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:50 pm

Well what’s God been doing in your life? Lets hear some stories on what the Good Lord is doing or has done in your life.

I’ll start off. This summer He began to stretch me and take me out of my comfort zone at work. I work for the highway dept, I run heavy equipment and this summer my boss gets the idea to make me foreman and puts me in charge of a 1.2 million-road job. Trust me I’m not bragging I’ve been scared and on my knee’s all summer praying and trusting in the Lord to get me through this. He’s been doing just that and I must thank Him and Praise Him for without His hand on my life, it would have been impossible for me to get through this. Though I’m far from being done with the job I know He will never leave me or forsake me. What’s cool is the word says He’s “not a respecter of person’s” meaning He shows know partiality, what He’s been doing for me He will do for you. So lets hear them, what’s He been doing in your life????
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Matt Hougan » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Great thread. Where to begin. God has been working on quite a few things with our family. He has been molding us and trust me has still has a ton of work to do. He is building our faith asking us to get more involved in Church while at the same time letting us deal with instability with work. He is dealing with materialistic issues with us. We are treading water and we have to trust that he will provide. I pray all the time that since we now understand our methods have so far failed that he make his plans for us clear so that we may be obedient to his will and finally get some peace.
Matt Hougan
hunter

Postby AWOTIS » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:04 am

where do i start ?? my wife and me prayed for his help with my workmans comp hearing and we got it .. he watch's out for my kids, and do we need that lol lol . 5 months ago he helped us through my wife's birth of our third child (victoria rose). keeping me safe at work. i cant count all of the little things that he does for us but im just as thankful for them as the big things.. im very happy to have him in my familys life and guideing us in the right direction...
HAVE FUN TAKE A KID WITH YOU
AWOTIS
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality