God in school

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

God in school

Postby TNT » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:35 pm

A little boy wrote his father a letter" dear father, why do these things keep happening in school. Kids shooting each other, gang fights, and drugs. I just don't understand how God can let this happen. signed your son JOSH."

Dear son,

I would help you but I am not alowed in schools anymore.

your father

God

I am new to this sight but finding this forum is realy insperational. I thank God there are more hunters like me who believe
Lead to little, get a cripple. Lead to much, no such luck. Lead just right, duck for dinner tonight.
TNT
hunter

Postby 870 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:02 pm

Thanks for the post TNT it's pretty cool :thumbsup: Yeah your not alone :wink:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby thaner » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:53 pm

:huh: The more we take God out of stuff the better it gets right? We just need to run God right out of this country and we will all be happy and get along :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When will the blind see? Oh well the Bible says that's the way it is and that is they way it will be until our Lord comes back to fix it :thumbsup:
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby 870 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:50 pm

Hey thanner, I believe the year following Madeline O’Hare’s court ruling taking prayer out of school violence has been on the increase ever since. :huh: "When the blind lead the blind they both end up in the ditch" Quote :Jesus
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:49 pm

down here they're having a hard time taking God out of school. the teachers arent allowed to promote christian faith, but other than that we have christian clubs, christian activities, prayer in sports, my hs english teacher even taught a 2 week lesson on the book of Job. God is still thriving in school, they can try all they want but they wont be able to stop that. (at least not in my lifetime) :thumbsup:
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby 870 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:54 pm

count your blessings lit bro :thumbsup:
State Moderator

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:29 pm

870 wrote:count your blessings lit bro :thumbsup:

lol well. im out of school now, but my little sister is still in school. is it not like that where your from?
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby 870 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm

sorry man my bad :oops:
State Moderator

Return to Faith-Spirituality