Heaven is for real

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Heaven is for real

Postby D Comeaux » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:05 am

This will be out the week before Easter.

"A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.

Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.

Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.

Told by the father, but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_bRrxIGY8&feature=player_embedded

D Comeaux
hunter

Re: Heaven is for real

Postby Norsky » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm

God is so good. Thanks for the post.
Norsky
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 pm

the book Life After Life that I read some 30+ years back talks about the shared experiences of many who have had been clinically dead, had similar out-of-the-body experiences of hovering over the operating table, seeing light, feeling love, meeting family members, and wanting to stay there.

some parts of the Tibetan Book of the Dead are read to the deceased as a guide to help them find their way over. There are eerily similar parallels to many religions in this regard. Unfortunately, some use and distort religion for their own ends here on earth.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:20 am

Saw this, defiantly a good one.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Specklebelly » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:34 pm

It was a good movie but as always the book was better. I suggest you read it if you get a chance. You get more detail on the boys experiences.
I love my SP-10
Specklebelly
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality