Word of the Day, May 14, 2014, Micah 7:7-9

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Word of the Day, May 14, 2014, Micah 7:7-9

Postby timf » Wed May 14, 2014 5:43 am

Word of the Day, May 14, 2014

" Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise and when the darkness closes in Lord , Still I will say . Blessed be the name of the Lord. Blessed be Your name. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Blessed be Your glorious name ”

Micah 7:7-9

7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

Yesterday I received an email from a friend from church after reading yesterday’s Word of the Day. She said the following: “ Thank you for your honesty before the LORD and brothers and sisters in Christ. Praise Him for how He has restored you.” As I read this my eyes filled with tears as I remember how God was with me and my family throughout our trial in Canaan. Our God heard us as my wife and I cried out from our own prisons. Each giving it all to God and seeing the blessing pour out from His people to my wife, our girls and myself with the greatest peace so far in my life. My “ timeout “ with my LORD was much needed and I have never felt more love in my life as I did during those 14 months at Canaan. I have said this many times, but going to Canaan Federal Prison was truly a blessing. I got to know Him like never before. Thank you Father God for hearing my cries and for your blessing, mercy and grace.

I did experience people rejoicing over my trial, my loss, however I received more love, grace and mercy from my brothers and sisters in Christ, friends and family. I will never forget that. But the love of Christ during my time in Canaan is unexplainable. I could not describe it in words. The LORD promised my rise after my fall and He promised the darkness to turn to light through Him. “ The LORD shall be a light unto me.” Your Grace is enough for me!

It is amazing how your attitude changes after seeing God work in my life. He held my hand and loved me even though I was a filthy sinner. I was saved by grace and His mercy. After a month at Canaan, it all changed when I got on my knees and said, LORD I am your, mold me, make me, teach me, take care of my wife and girls and the peace that can only come from Jesus Christ came over me. For that I must praise Him daily and to let all the world know that Jesus restores. Jesus changes us. Jesus brings the light into your life and Jesus saves.

“ Free at last. Every debt has been repaid. Broken hearts can be remade. Jesus saves. Sing above the storms of life. Sing it through the darkest night. Jesus saves. Sing it out. To let all the world know that Jesus saves. Raise a shout. To let all the world know that Jesus saves.”

Timothy Furness
timf
hunter

Re: Word of the Day, May 14, 2014, Micah 7:7-9

Postby timf » Wed May 14, 2014 7:12 am

Here is a video that goes perfectly along with the Word of the Day today. Jesus loves us!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-8tMXEz6Mvc
timf
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality