I need some Prayer Warriors

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

I need some Prayer Warriors

Postby jwhite » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Back in Nov. my wife had her tonsils and adnoids out. Since then she has been to 4 different doctors and they all said that the original dr did a crappy job. She has trouble breathing and her air passage to her nose is completely closed off. We go tomorrow for a prcedure and pre-opp. with surgery on march 13th.
Pray for me and her during this time. Please. I thank you in advance. I truely believe in the power of prayer. Thanks to all of you and may God bless you and your families!!---

Jake
Get your GREEN on!!--Echo team
jwhite
hunter

Re: I need some Prayer Warriors

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm

jwhite wrote:Back in Nov. my wife had her tonsils and adnoids out. Since then she has been to 4 different doctors and they all said that the original dr did a crappy job. She has trouble breathing and her air passage to her nose is completely closed off. We go tomorrow for a prcedure and pre-opp. with surgery on march 13th.
Pray for me and her during this time. Please. I thank you in advance. I truely believe in the power of prayer. Thanks to all of you and may God bless you and your families!!---

Jake

Will do :thumbsup: Hope she feels better soon :thumbsup:
God bless!!

Amen to that :thumbsup:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:38 am

I'll hop right on it.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 870 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:13 pm

will do, I know this coming late
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby jwhite » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:04 pm

well guys we head to hospital tomorrow. we changed surgery from march 13 to tomorrow at 11:00. keep us in your prayers. it'll be a 2 week recovery for her as well. thanks guys.
Get your GREEN on!!--Echo team
jwhite
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality