Confirmation

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Confirmation

Postby DiscoDuck » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 am

How about a quick prayer for me? I'm getting confirmed tomorrow on Holy Saturday. A little later in life at 34, but better late than never I guess. It's a little extra special, since my neice/God-daughter is also being confirmed tomorrow. :thumbsup:
DiscoDuck
DiscoDuck
hunter

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:33 am

Congradulations brother. I too got confirmed late in life. I was 33. My whole family goes to the same church. It is a wonderful feeling to have God in your life. You will find out that things are easier to deal with when you put them in Gods hands. I got confirmed around this time as well. My first comunion was on Easter Sunday. It was great because my Cousin who is an elder in my church and my spiritual mentor helped give me my first comunion. My life has been soo much fuller since I rejoined the church. I hope that you have the same feelings I do.. God bless you and your new life in Christ. .... Mike
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:42 am

Good luck. I'm not Catholic, but my good friend is and he's working his way through confirmation. He went from the Christian Church because that's what the rest of his family was. It sounds like a pretty tough process. Lots of learning and stuff involved, I think it would do every church good to have a confirmation of some sort. Anywho, I'll shoot a message up to the Big Guy upstairs for you. Congrats. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Im not catholic either. I am Lutheran. Our confermations is not as hard ar as intensive but it was life confirming. We have a lot in commmon with the Catholics. Our religion came from Catholosisim. sp?. We just have different doctrine. However we worship the same Lord....
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:46 pm

True. Sorry, confirmation just made me automatically think Catholic.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:51 pm

No appology needed my brother in Christ. Every religion has its own customs. As long as we Believe in the one true lord and redeemer. May all of your Easters be full of love and blessings.
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality