Is there a verse?

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Is there a verse?

Postby 870 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Is there a verse in the bible that you can’t understand for some reason? I mean you walk away scratching your head wondering? :huh: Lets find the answer together.

Or is there a verse that you feel the Holy Spirit has brought you to and you know it holds a lot more than what your getting out of it? Lets get to the bottom of the verse together.

Or is there a verse that the Holy Spirit gave you in a time of need or in a time of joy that you want to share it with us Also what it did for you in that time and how it lifted you up and gave you strength.
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:10 pm

I've loved Psalm 18:2 ever since I read it. My high school NJROTC unit took a field trip to Parris Island, SC where the Marine Corps train recruits. There on one of the racks where I slept was written "Psalm 18:2". When I got home I looked it up, and it is now my go to verse for just about everything.

This is it by the way:
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2 NIV
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Faith-Spirituality