my daughter woke me up.

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

my daughter woke me up.

Postby blazer68 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 pm

guys i have something i would like to share. do you believe in dreams? do you believe they can be passages from Heaven? well this morning my daughter woke me up. she is beautiful, looks just like her mom and the beautiful black hair. she is 12 years old as i seen her and her name is Mia. did i forget to tell you that my exwife had a miscarrage in 1995? i always believe it was my daughter and now i know.
blazer68
Banned

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that spirits are among us. The Bible talks about spirits multiple times. Most of the time it is of Satan's demons, but I believe that God sends angels down to help us as well. I always hear of times where someone was in deep trouble and some figure came and saved them, only to disappear before they can be talked to. If Satan has the power to send spirts then shouldn't the Almighty God be able to do the same? God sent an angel to tell Mary and Joseph of Jesus, it is possible he sent your daughter to you. Maybe it was a dream, maybe it wasn't. Believe what you feel is right. We cannot tell what God does or what's on his agenda, you'll just have to ask him when you get up there. That's just my .02
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AWOTIS » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:42 am

there is spirits abound in our world we just dont see them and if we do we dont realize it. my wife's grandmother comes to our house to check on our kids all the time. my son will see her as a butterfly or as an angel sometime my wife and i will hear him talking to her. when he broke his arm and had to spend the night on the couch she came to check on him. i know it sounds weird but it happens. :smile:
HAVE FUN TAKE A KID WITH YOU
AWOTIS
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality