Buddy Needs Some Prayer

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, La. Hunter, Preacher1011

Buddy Needs Some Prayer

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm

One of my buddies that goes to my church lost his dad last night. His name is Josh and he is 18 years old. His dad was on a business trip in Middle TN and had a heart attack. He passed away before the family could make it there to say bye. His dads name is Jim. He was a youth sponser and did a ton for the church. He did TOPS soccer (soccer for mentally handicapped kids) and headed Prom of the Stars (a prom for the mentally handicapped). He also helped with the finances with the church and was an elder. He left behind my buddy, 4 other kids, and a wife. He's going to be missed alot. I'm just asking you guys to pray for my buddy and his family. My buddy is going to graduate next week from highschool, and it's going to be rough without his dad. Thanks alot fellas.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby fishn » Fri May 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Prayers sent from Indiana. My sister lost her husband and my 14 year old niece lost her dad unexpectedly last year, and it's so very hard to get thru. God will carry them, but it won't be the same. He'll need you to be a friend, not just now, but a year from now, and from now on. It's never the same here on earth after you lose someone you really love, especially if they go too early and you don't get to tell them by.
fishn
hunter

Postby 870 » Sun May 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Sounds like he was a great guy as well as great dad Will do bud :thumbsup:
"As long as there are Flyways and their coming our way, you'll find us right here"
State Moderator

Return to Faith-Spirituality