Prayers please

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Prayers please

Postby QUACK3XS » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:13 pm

I went to school with the parents........Very sad :sad:

A three-alarm house fire in the town of Fredonia killed two children Sunday morning.

Flames erupted at 160 Water Street just after 4 o'clock. When Fredonia firefighters involved, the house was fully engulfed.

Two parents and a child were able to escape with injuries prior to the fire department's arrival. Two other children were still trapped inside on the upper floor.

Dunkirk and Brocton firefighters were called in to assist Fredonia. Firefighters were unable to enter the house and rescue the children due to very heavy flames and thick smoke. It took the three departments together over two hours to get the fire under control.

The names and ages of the victims, both living and dead, are not being released at this time.

The cause of the fire remains under investigation byt the Chautauqua County Sheriff's Fire Investigation team. The house has been declared a total loss.
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby fishn » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 pm

prayer offered up from Indiana....this is so sad, may God carry the family thru this terrible time.
fishn
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:54 pm

We'll keep you and the family in our prayers.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby HotDog » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 am

Prayers sent.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality