Who's seen Duck Commanders?

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: Who's seen Duck Commanders?

Postby alanwebfoot » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm

I've been priveleged to meet Jase and Justin Martin ,and I can tell you they're genuine !!!Jase could have spent all the time after the talk selling calls instead he came out from behind the booth and laid hands on a lady to pray over her for healing her cancer. His main topic on the drive back up to the airport for the flight home was the Christian camp for kids where he met Missy 20 some years ago . They still attend every summer and help out there. These guys are not puffed up snooty putting on airs but real down to earth good ol' boys. Jase and Justin gladly sat behind a table while a very long line of people asked for pictures autographs and bought Tshirts and calls from them,even signed a couple of decoys to auction off to help raise money for getting them up here.
alanwebfoot
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 am

Think about a grandfather who gives his grandaughter a really nice playhouse. Tadahhhh.
Now imagine him getting out his chainsaw and cutting it up to build a duck blind.
That would be horrible...yet Phil Robertson did it, and it was funny to watch on TV.

Yeah, they are fantastic people, excellent role models.
Praise God in the name of Jesus.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby BBK » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:52 pm

loopmtz wrote:Best show on tv. Good family, good values and they always thank God. The last episode they even prayed in Jesus's name. Gotta love that!

I think duck dynasty is probably a little bit better of a show. Not hunting focused but still I think I like it better than the duck commanders.
BBK
hunter

Postby AR Dave » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 am

My kids told me John Luke is at Harding.... Anyone have verification on that? I know Harding is where his mom, Korie, went.
AR Dave
hunter

Postby BBK » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:56 am

Wouldn't surprise me, but he didn't really strike me as university material.......
BBK
hunter

Postby AR Dave » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:19 pm

It's Harding - C'mon! :lol3:
AR Dave
hunter

Previous

Return to Faith-Spirituality