PSE Stinger?

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

PSE Stinger?

Postby trigger22 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 pm

I am in the market for a new bow and this bow seems to fit what I am looking for as far as speed and price go. I don't know anyone that has one and haven't found a store that carries them for me to shoot to see what I think of it. It does however have to be much better than my current bow, a Bear Whitetail 2. Does anyone have one and how do you like it. I am not wanting to go over 450 set up and ready to go. I can also get a Bear element for the same price. I LOVE that bow, a couple of my friends shoot them and they are very nice. Just curious about the Stinger. Thanks for your help
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Re: PSE Stinger?

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Get the one you can shoot and like. Also give the Brute a try. Basically it's an upgraded stinger and it's the same price. If you want to spend a little more give the PSE Bowmadness XS a try too. I got to shoot a Brute the other day when a customer needed me to paper tune it. We've had them in the shop before, but I've never got to shoot one. It's a very pleasant bow to shoot, give it a try. If you don't like it then get something you know you can shoot and like. :thumbsup: Don't ever buy a bow you haven't shot.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Archery