Bear Truth 2

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Bear Truth 2

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Has anyone had any experience with a Bear Truth 2? A friend of mine gave my son a brand new one and so far I am more than impressed. We have been shooting from 20 yards out to 40 and he is making some good groups. We just picked it up yesterday and haven't had it fit to him yet, so I expect the groups to get even tighter when we take the draw length in some and he is getting a consistent anchor point. This was one of several "demo" bows in an archery shop that was a model from a year or so ago, but has hardly been shot, if any. It came with a Cobra 3 pin site and a whisker biscuit rest, but I plan to replace the rest with a drop away since that is what he has been shooting. Just curious if anyone has any experience with them!
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Re: Bear Truth 2

Postby swampwise » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

I shoot a Bear Lights Out from a few years ago and love it. People tend to knock it because it's not Hoyt or Mathews, but I don't care what they say, these are quality bows.
assateague wrote:
Indawoods wrote:I had a great, great aunt born with a vestigial tail. :lol3:

That was your great, great uncle. Tell him to turn around.
swampwise
hunter

Re: Bear Truth 2

Postby Takum » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 pm

The Truth 2 is what I have shoot for a couple of years now. I love it I also shoot the biscuit on it with a spot hog site it has taken 2 bucks, 5 hogs, and 4 turkeys, a lot of squirrels, and rabbets,it has been a great bow. :beer:
Takum
hunter

Return to Archery