Cabela's Archery Classic

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Cabela's Archery Classic

Postby BigMuddy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Went out to Cabela's in KCK this early AM and visted with a few Archery TV Celeberties . Got two free T-shirts and some jeky and hat for being the first 100 customers through the door and $15.00 off purchase that day for signing up for a Cabela's credit card. Got my better half measured for bow , but they didn't have the one I wanted to get for her in stock .(her birthdays this month) . Got a signed picture of Tammi Gregory (Jay is in it too--but we can cut him out or photoshop it)-- :biggrin:-- Bought a few odds and ends and window shopped a lot , ate lunch and went home . Cabela's of the top three nearby places I can stand to shop at , Roger's Sporting Goods and Bass Pro Shop's the other two-- :yes:
BigMuddy
hunter

Re: Cabela's Archery Classic

Postby corn stubble » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Sounds like a good time! Was Tiffany there? If she was I wouldve got my picture with her and printed a decent sized print of it and hung it all over our deer camp :thumbsup:
corn stubble
hunter

Postby BigMuddy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

I think so---seemed like it was "TV Hunting Couple Celeberty Day" .My better half kept pointing out all the model looking females dressed in full camo.----I kept my trap shut-- :yes: --This wasn't the first time this old dog been off the porch---and didn't want to end up in the dog house-- :no:
BigMuddy
hunter

Postby corn stubble » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 am

haha that was probably a smart move on your part :clapping: it cracks me up how one celebrity couple makes a good show in the outdoor industry, and now there are hunting couples popping up on every other show
corn stubble
hunter

Return to Archery