new tribute

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

new tribute

Postby side-slippin » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:10 pm

bout to buy a new bow, and looked at the new bowtech tribute and fell in love with it. did my research and cant really find anything wrong with it, just wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about it. havent been able to shoot one yet though, have any of ya'll? i also read that it comes with both the smooth and the speed modules, and then i read that you have to choose one, and you can buy the other if you want. anyone know for sure? thanx in advance
"Augustus...
...by-god Woodrow, it's been quite a party ain't it.
...yes sir."
side-slippin
hunter

Postby choclab » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:23 pm

I am pretty sure you have to buy one or the other. I shot one at my friends new archery shop the other day. It felt pretty good. The valley isn't very deep, but the back wall is solid. It feels pretty good in the hand too. Bowtech makes a good product. I think my next bow will be Bowtech.
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:12 pm

I own the BOWTECH PATROIT and love it don't know anything about the tribute but like choc said bowtech make some good shhhh.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Archery