For Sale Bear Charge $200

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

For Sale Bear Charge $200

Postby MO_Water_FWLR87 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 am

hey guys i am selling my 1 year old Bear Charge to upgrade to a little bit better bow. The bow comes bare with no accessories. (can add accessories for increased price just ask) Bow can be adjusted from 26" to 30" draw and 50 to 70 lbs draw weight without changing cams or limbs. This bow shoots 305 fps. Nice bow for growing kids with continuous change in draw lengths and draw weight. This bow also makes for a nice starter for someone just getting into the sport that can't afford to spend a fortune or if your just looking for a good bow to keep as a back up for during season (i would keep this bow as a back up however the wife said if i want a new one this one must go first). Bow shoots great and is mechanically sound like I said i am just looking to upgrade to a nicer bow. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can send pictures to an email or through picture message to a cell phone just inbox me with number or email if interested.

Thanks for looking,
Steve
MO_Water_FWLR87
hunter

Re: For Sale Bear Charge $200

Postby KSDucks » Thu May 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Are you still trying to sale the bow? Also is the draw weight 50, 60, or 70? From what I've seen they are available in one of the three and can be adjusted down by about 10lbs.
KSDucks
hunter

Re: For Sale Bear Charge $200

Postby MO_Water_FWLR87 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 pm

the bow is 60#-70# pound pull. any offers at all i need this thing gone so i can purchase my new bow before season.
MO_Water_FWLR87
hunter

Return to Archery