Good League Night

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Good League Night

Postby choclab » Wed May 24, 2006 10:20 pm

Had a pretty decent shoot at the archery shop tonight. They started a Wed. night shoot. I was late getting there. I was 1 round behind and I still managed to tie for first. :thumbsup: I was shooting a little high though. I had the chance for the win in the last round and shot just a little high on the second to last target. :pissed: We got some real good shooters coming next week, so I am gonna have to practice alot. Anybody else shooting legues?
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby BurnZ » Thu May 25, 2006 7:37 am

I'd like to try it but i just started shooting so i have a LOT of practice to do before i shoot competitivly. Each time I go to the range shooting the bow seems to get more and more addicting.
BurnZ
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Thu May 25, 2006 3:45 pm

Go ahead and jump into the competive leagues, you can get some great pointers and more practice, plus it will he your nerves as opposed to waiting till you get better and then getting into it and jacking up your first shoot. :thumbsup:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Archery