From big game to target practice to 3d shoots
Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2
Im just curious to know but do i really need a wrist sling?
1860 Go Devil boat draging a 35GDSD
Hooked on Quack
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm
- Location: H Town
No, unless you plan on dropping your bow after your follow through.
- Posts: 1429
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma.
you dont "need" it but, its nice reassurance and I dropped my old bow without one, now I have a bocomo sling on my Hammer.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!
rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!
Return to Archery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest