Hello..

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Hello..

Postby Bowjoe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

This is my second post here and Im am glad to see this section here..I have worked in archery pro shops alot in my life..I use to work for Bear archery in Fl several years ago.. I am now a competitive shooter for some great companies.. I am very new to waterfowl hunting but I do know some about archery if anyone needs any help I may have the answer or can generally get it...I have a in home shop that I do on the side for friends and family.. Hope to help and hope to learn alot about waterfowl hunting..Thanks..Joe K..
My son at 9 winning the indoor state championship
I still have that new waterfowler smell !!!
Bowjoe
hunter

Re: Hello..

Postby Baymen Moe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 am

Welcome to duck hunting. Looks like we have sons following in our footsteps.
Baymen Moe
hunter

Re: Hello..

Postby Bowjoe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 am

Baymen Moe wrote:Welcome to duck hunting. Looks like we have sons following in our footsteps.

Thats awesome.. JOAD is a great program for kids.. I am a JOAD instructor for our local archery club.. Here's my son he got his 290 Bronze medal from the JOAD and US Archery..He got a certificate and a jacket also.. He is the youngest kid in our program to ever shoot a 290 indoor score..He shot this 290 score at 20 yards and at a sanctioned shoot.. He has since shot a 295 but not at a sanctioned shoot..Your looks like he's into it and nice job on the awards.. Keep him with it and tell him best of luck with it.. Fantastic..
I still have that new waterfowler smell !!!
Bowjoe
hunter

Return to Archery